Monday, December 8, 2014

Better Late Than Never: Welcome to my blog!


Although my nine-month journey began close to two months ago, I have been encouraged to start a blog that will be used as a platform to follow my travels around the world through my writing (you’re welcome, mom). Better late than never, ammiright? So, on that note, welcome to Traveling with Chookie! Over the next several months, I plan to use this blog as a place to share my thoughts and feelings about my stay in Israel, as well as my travels, and select pictures that display some of the places and people I have encountered along the way.  I hope for myself that I remain dedicated to continuous blogging and that I am able to shed an interesting light on the fascinating things I am very lucky to have the opportunity of learning and experiencing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment