Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Past Two Months: Intro


Due to my inherent laziness, I couldn’t seem to begin my blog until now, so I am dedicating the next few posts to what I’ve been doing for the past two months. Over the course of this time, I have had the privilege to experience a vast multitude of culture, lifestyle and beauty. Since I’ve left Englewood, I have been to four different countries, made friends with 55 new people, have tried tons of different foods, and have learned A LOT; not only have I learned tons of factual information, but I’ve learned a lot about myself as well. The next three or four posts will include my experience over orientation, my stay in Israel, and my trip to Turkey, Bulgaria and Greece, as well as my favorite photos from each trip. Ill try to be brief, but two months is a long time! I apologize for my tardiness in advance…

No comments:

Post a Comment